1752812 Members
6099 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Teaming errors

Brett Hanson_1
Occasional Contributor

Teaming errors

I have a DL380 that is acting as a file server connected to a SAN. This machine was previously NT3.51 then NT4 and now 2003. This will eventually be mirated to a blade but for now this is what I have to deal with. I have updated the firmware, drivers and the teaming agent to our version control 7.10 and since then our backups are running at a 3rd of the speed. I have 2 nics, 100 and 1000 and have the teaming set the primary for the 1000full NFT and the 1000full as the primary. I receive 2 errors, #1 on logon "StartTeamingUI MFC Application encountered a problem and needed to close" and #2 trying to open the teaming tray icon "NTACMON.exe has generted erorors and will be closed by Windows." I cannot find anything relating to these errors.

Any ideas on clearing these errors and/or resolving my speed problems?
2 REPLIES 2
Oleg Koroz
Honored Contributor

Re: Teaming errors

Brett, probably best would be if you dissolve teaming if used from network Propertied Uninstall older network configuration Utility, install latest driver 7.80, cycle box, install latest network utility 7.80.
http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/locOsCat/69_58.html

7.10 wouldn├в t have latest network drivers and utility.

good luck

Brett Hanson_1
Occasional Contributor

Re: Teaming errors

What exactly is the process for removing the teaming utility? I remove teaming from device manager and reinstall but same result. I think that from upgrading the OS over the years and upgrading the HP/Compaq utilities from one version to another has left latent files that do not remove easily. I have seen evidence of old Insight Managment services causing problems when upgraded. I just didn't know if there was a "proven" removal and upgrade process.

Thanks for the help.