ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753918 Members
7933 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: The problem of creating arrays in the HP Proliant 360 genn 10 HP Smart Storage Administrator. me

VasBis
Occasional Visitor

The problem of creating arrays in the HP Proliant 360 genn 10 HP Smart Storage Administrator. menu.

The problem of creating arrays in the HP Proliant 360 genn 10 HP Smart Storage Administrator.
Is created on the controller P408ia/2 two raid 1 (ssd 240gbx2) and (sas 2tbx2) after creating the arrays and logical drives and closing utilities HP Smart Storage Administrator by clicking on the cross comes the inscription after the configuration - reboot the system and everything...
Mouse moves, num lock responds, watching light indication disks can be seen that the work is no front-end functionality is not there, that is, the restart does not occur, even after 24 hours,
when the physical server restarts and you log on to this utility I see the writing on the first array of ssd life remapping 97%

The array layout should be almost instantaneous as I understand it. The cluster size and the number of sectors are set by default by the proposed utility. Note I think at zakytiya of the Smart Storage Administrator applet there is a suspension of a shell though on f5 reboots the Smart Storage Administrator interface, on video in YouTube I saw that on this screen the menu of shutdown or reset of the server is called and I have no it it does not appear. What to do? to reboot physically and continue installation of win server 2016 ?

1 REPLY 1
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Re: The problem of creating arrays in the HP Proliant 360 genn 10 HP Smart Storage Administrator. me

Sounds like SSD Over Provisioning Optimization option was enabled during array creation. This can takes a long time to complete.

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!