1748092 Members
5840 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Third-Party Software Update Catalogs in SCCM not able to download/Publish

dc2018
Visitor

Re: Third-Party Software Update Catalogs in SCCM not able to download/Publish

Any feed back on this yet. I am looking at trying to do the same thing but now after trying to remove the catalog and re-adding it all the HPE items are removed!

I have every other vendor working and reporting via SCCM except HPE Proliant Servers now.

dc2018
Visitor

Can you provide a bit more information on this? I am looking at trying to pull in drivers and firmware to patch via SCCM/SUP and the HP catalog seems to be now missing all the HPE Proliant items...

@ HPE

Has the solution of using the third-party software update catalog been abandonned ?

We are in February 2021 and the last non superseded updates are from 2019.03 :
2021-02-22_07-24-07.png

From what I have seen in the docs from here :HPE Integrated Systems Information Library , the catalog address hasn't changed.
So what do we we have to do to have the lastest SPP ?

Thanks

WillLocke
Occasional Visitor

HP FINALLY updated their SCCM catalog with the May 2021 release, however, it still suffers from the same problem as started in this thread.

@HPE - Any official answer on this?  How are we supposed to sychronize the SCCM Third-Party Catalog once we download the FW bundle from HPe?  SCUP is a dead problem and Microsoft has discontinued development and support.