1753599 Members
5962 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion

Trend Software supplied with ML110G3

jabadoo

Trend Software supplied with ML110G3

Hiya,

I have one of these servers that I had to configure into raid 1. This required me to reinstall SBS 2003 that came with the server.

My question is, can I download this software from hp or trend so that my client can use the three month trial before purchasing?

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor

Re: Trend Software supplied with ML110G3

Hi,

This might help if you contact Trend.

DESCRIPTION
HP is shipping (preinstalled) a trial version of Trend Micro Client/Server/Messaging Suite for Small and Medium Business an integrated antivirus and anti-spam solution on selected HP Proliant Servers configured with Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003.

DETAILS
The Trend Micro Client/Server/Messaging Suite for Small and Medium Business trial version will display a splash screen prompting the customer to "Setup Now" when the server is Powered On. A "Secure Your Server" information card is provided with the server. This card gives the promotional registration key and instructions on how to activate the software.

IMPORTANT: Customers should contact Trend Micro, Inc. directly regarding support for or questions about the trial version of the software. HP does not provide support for this software.

Look for information about the Trend Micro Client/Server/Messaging Suite for Small and Medium Business trial version at:

http://www.trendmicro.com/offers/hp-sbs/

Regards,

Brian