1752604 Members
4465 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: UPS

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

UPS

The Rack mounted system has an UPS which came with the system when purchased. I'm trying to get the part number for a replacement battery. The only numbers I can find on the UPS is A00133357. I hope there is a replacement battery. Thanks Roy
4 REPLIES 4
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

There is no default UPS... That's an independantly bought item. There should be something more clear identifying it on the front or back.
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

This is the Serial number in the original message. The system was purchased with the UPS and the cabinet when originally purchased. The UPS has the following information on the rear. Deltec Type: PRR2500a Part Number 163760-001 Serial number A00133357. I hope that I can get the part number for the batteries because the batteries are needed to get rid of the flashing red lights. Thanks, Roy
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

I believe you need to contact a dealer on this one. This model is not considered to be safe to work on in the field (heavy to start with).
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

I don't know if you every got an answer on this, but you may wish to consider taking advantage of APC's Trade-UPS program for credit value towards a new UPS. I'm doing this with several old Compaq 2500 and 3000 UPS.