9903 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: USB Key Utility

HPSIM
Occasional Visitor

USB Key Utility

Hi,

i created a bootable usb key with smart start and that works fine. but when i startup smartStart and choose install, Retail, W2k8r2 and then usb key and ISO no ISO files were listed or files listed but can't selected.. first i thought the copied DVD file was damaged, but now i have an 16 Gb stick with ss860 and 4 different W2k8 iso DVD files original from microsoft  and the same issue. Rescan doesn't solve the problem. Can anybody tell me whats wrong.

P.S.This thread has been moved from HP SoftPaq Download Manager to ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)-HP Forums Moderator

1 REPLY 1
Matt___H
Trusted Contributor

Re: USB Key Utility

Hello,

Unfortunately, our expertise is really limited to HP SoftPaq Download Manager technical issues.

Please engage HP technical support if you require HP technical assistance with this problem.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Or you may wish to try posting this message to a forum relating to Proliant servers, as it sounds like the utility you reference may come with a server product.

HP sincerely appreciates your business and we apologize for the inconvenience this matter may have caused.