ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753366 Members
5721 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Warranty check, how?

Daniel_363

Great, thank you again. It worked with 350964-B22 as product number and the disk is covered by warranty until 2008. By the way where did you found this number? Can't see it on the disk?
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor

Hi Daniel,

I have attached the latest HP Drive Model matrix to this reply.

This matrix allows you to take a drive model number, assembly number or option number (anything you can find stamped on the drive basically) and get the correct spare part number for it.

It's quite a long list but you can search it fairly quickly (CTRL-F) to find the details you want. In your case I used a search string of 360205-014 which turned out to be the assembly number for a drive model of BD30088279, with option number 350964-B22 and spare part number 351126-001.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Brian.

EarlJ

Anyone have this same information for the US? It appears they want to sell you stuff, but don't want to hear from you after that sale. I've looked through all the stuff that came with my ML370 server - one fax number and nothing else - tons of online resources to have a person chasing his/her tail for hours... Their online site doesn't have any contact information either...
I was never an hp fan from the start; the IT department threw this server on us; we're doing the best we can... put it into service on SAT - the two primary drives died, along with the video and CD on TUE... now we have a $36,000 boat anchor as far as I'm concerned... now that I want to talk to a person, I'm supposed to become glued to the online resource until I find the answer, or the server fixes itself...

thanks for any help...

Earl J.
Chris Saindon
Valued Contributor

Hi Earl,

I'm not sure what you're asking exactyl. All the above info applies to the US/Canada and most of the rest of the world as well.

If you are looking for a contact number for tech support:

1-800-633 3600 choose option 1, then 2 and say the phrase "Proliant Running Microsoft"

Hope this helps, please clarify if I did not answer what you were looking for.

Thanks
Chris
Black holes are where God divided by zero - Steven Wright
g1tech
Occasional Contributor

Brian - where does one find the latest HP Drive Model matrix?
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Not all of this information is available on HP public sites so you may have a problem locating a full list.

I have attached the latest one I have so hopefully this will be suitable.

Brian