cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Upgrades have you made?

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

What Upgrades have you made?

Hi everyone, I'm sure all you Prosig owners have already noticed how fussy they can be when it comes to hardware upgrade. I'm posting this out of curiousity as well as to save anyone who is considering an upgrade some grief. So what's worked for you and what hasn't ? I've installed a Creative AWE64 Sound Card with out any problems. And a SonyCDRX with only a little fight in the beginning regarding who was going to be slave and who master. In the end me & the burner decided to let the Prosig have it's way! *wink* Tonight, I'll be installing an ATI All-In-Wonder graphics upgrade and came here first to see if there were any issues to be aware of. We're hoping for smooth sailing but, you never can be too sure with these 'puters!
My next project will be RAM, from reading the Compaq literature I'm pretty much forced to buy their expensive mem. What kind of experience has anyone else had with other brands? Also curious about Pentium upgrades but, haven't done any research on that one yet? Please post your trials and tribulations for the rest of us, we can all learn from each others mistakes! Thanks ~ I'll be checking back soon :)
1 REPLY
Mark Cloutier
Respected Contributor

Re: What Upgrades have you made?

We are here for a good time, not a long time!