ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752749 Members
4877 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

What severity value is assigned to Repaired in IML when sent out as syslog event?

luboss
Occasional Contributor

What severity value is assigned to Repaired in IML when sent out as syslog event?

Hello,

I'm working on HW level monitoring implemenation in our organization. The idea is to configure remote syslog in iLO4 and filter out messages with Informational severity. However we still want to keep Repaired ones. So what is the numerical syslog event representation for severity Repaired according to RFC 5424?

Actually I would need some closer specification of the syslog events. I know that both "iLO Event Log" and "Integrated Management Log" are sent out. The first one is more chatty and less important in my opinion. What makes difference between those in the events with respect to RFC specification? Is it the facility field? 

Thanks and regards,

1 REPLY 1
ajav01
HPE Pro

Re: What severity value is assigned to Repaired in IML when sent out as syslog event?

HI ,

The Query raised is beyond the standard support scope, in order to understand the flow of the events and internal IDs, assiociated with RFC standard, we would request you to log a support case with valid warranty contract or SAID.

I am a HPE Employee