ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753883 Members
7500 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion

Which discontinued HP/HPE dual-/quad-port NIC's are useable with W10 ?

Ulf_K
Advisor

Which discontinued HP/HPE dual-/quad-port NIC's are useable with W10 ?

Following a recent purchase of an HP Z640 WS, I noticed that it has only a single ETH-port (The Z620 has two). Having previously managed to manually "team" W10 multi port workstation ETH-interfaces, I have been searching for suitable adapters. There are quite a few NC346T's available on the surplus market but they are retired products and no drivers seems to be oficially available for modern versions of Windows.

Sometimes, luckily, older drivers do work and the throughput does not seem to be lacking performance.

Anyone who has been able to use theese or similar adapters this old with W10?

1 REPLY 1
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: Which discontinued HP/HPE dual-/quad-port NIC's are useable with W10 ?

Hello,

You may compare the information of the quick specs of the relevant network adaptor from the HPE QuickSpecs online and refer to its specific information needed.

There is, unfortunately, no straight list that would tell which network adaptors have been tested for which operating system.

For referring to the content in the online version of HPE QuickSpecs when not connected to the internet, you may download the HPE Product Bulletin, which copies the content on to your system and makes it available offline. On this page scroll down and click button HPE Product Bulletin for obtaining the installation file.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo