1753637 Members
6069 Online
108798 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Windows ISO

erlarson2000
Occasional Visitor

Windows ISO

Apologize ahead of time as I am new to HP's processes.  Have a Gen 8 DL360P server that has two failed drives.  Replaced the RAID 1 volume with new drives and now trying to use the Intelligent Provisioning feature to reinstall the OS.  Having trouble finding where I can download an HP Windows 2008R2 ISO to use for the installation.  If someone could assist would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Erik

2 REPLIES 2
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Microsoft Windows Server ISO is not downloadable from HP.

Customer should have bought a copy of that OS from HP or Microsoft.

For other software downloads from HP, please visit http://software.hp.com

Thank You!
I am a HP employee.

Useful Links for ProLiant Servers

Self Solve Options for ProLiant Servers

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

erlarson2000
Occasional Visitor

Thanks.  Downloaded and installed the Windows .iso fine.  Ran Smart Update Manager to update firmware fine.  Only issue I have now, pilot error I assume, is how to update the Windows installation with the HP specific drivers for things like the e network card.  When I go to Device Manager now, it is missing a ton of drivers that are HP specific.  Realize it should be easy but for some reason I am stuck.  Also, within windows I don't have network connectivity so I can't go to the HP site.  Tried a few items nothing work?