ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752290 Members
4952 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

acu did not detect any supported controllers

Ganiyu_1

acu did not detect any supported controllers

acu did not detect any supported controllers on HP Proliant ML110 G6 and I am having 3 SATA Hardiskon the Machine Already.
5 REPLIES 5
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: acu did not detect any supported controllers

ML110 G6 has a "Integrated 6 ports SATA controller"

ACU will detect SAS or SmartArray controller.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Yes, by default the ML1106 does not have a RAID controller.
Ganiyu_1

Your Answer ACU will detect SAS or SmartArray controller, I don't understand, What is the way out to my problem.How do I configure RAID on this machine.

Also you said Yes, by default the ML1106 does not have a RAID controller. Then What is the solution and how do I configure RAID because the application I needed to configure need to be on RAID Machine.
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Your option is to either

a) configure software RAID - you do this inside the operating system
b) you buy a RAID controller, see the quickspecs which are supported in the ML110 G6.
Mauricio Salas
Frequent Advisor

Go to the BIOS > Advance > Sata Mode Selection and select RAID so you can enable the Sata controller, then during the post it will give you the option to go to the ORCA (option rom configuration for Arrays) it is usually F8, so press it and configure the Array,
Then during the OS installation, if you are not using the easy set up CD, download the latest drivers from HP and save them (un-zipped) on any Tumbdrive, USB key media or Flash drive, as you want to call them and the when ask if you want to install some drivers, select yes and select the Sata controller drivers