1753798 Members
7985 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ask solution

zzq912

ask solution

Hello, I encounter a very serious problem. I put the password for the BIOS of my notebook PC(Compaq
presrio 2000, EA 702, Duron processor 850) for a long time. But before a few days, when I have seizes the password to start my notebook PC, unfortunately, I was mistaken three times, then my portable PC is blocked, even when I seized the password right, that does not pass when same. Please give me solution.... How I can remove the password of my Notebook
2 REPLIES 2
Jeff Mathews
Respected Contributor

You can remove the system battery (you will have to check the documentation for you type of notebook to find out where this is located - generally you pretty much have to dismantle the notebook to find it). Leave it disconnected for a few minutes, then put it back together. The password should be gone.

Jeff
zzq912

Dear MR Jeff Mathewsï¼ thanks for your reponse.
Frankly, I know the methode that you said, but the notebook and PC, it is not same.
I have never to discover box of notebook, if I opened it, they are a little dangerous. So I tried to find the password in commun because when I was student, I knew some type of CMOS which have the password in commun. it acts of type of exact CMOS, I do not remember more...

Another thing, could you speak French , since I am in France, French is more easy for me...

thanks again