1752819 Members
4317 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: boot problem???

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

boot problem???

When I boot the system I'm prompted to press the F1 key. The display reads "code 64h 1777 drive array detected" Can someone tell me how to correct this so the system boots with the F1 key being pressed? The server has a 2/P array card.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Hi the ??f1?? prompt might not go away until the 1777 is corrected. Their seemed to be a slight mis configuration problem and that why you are getting this 1777 error and the f1 prompt to let you know about it. I sugg calling in the server tech support so a technical can look over the possible fix. 1.800.652.6672. Hope this will help.
Ed Solty

Hi, I am getting the same problem on a DL760 with a 5304 controller feeding an External cabinet. I press F1, everything boots fine. However, on disk (on the cage) shows in disk mgmt as being "online with errors". I reactivated the disk and no problem. I rebooted the server again and the post error 64h 1777 shows again but no problems showing on the disk in disk mgmt. The Fans on the Ext cage are both working, I am using HP supplied SCSI cables and both are firmly seated and screwed to the terminals on the ext cage and raid contrller. Need help with possible solutions. thank you.