108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

cqmgserv.exe faulting module cause fault address

SOLVED
Go to solution
Lai Siew Yuen
Frequent Advisor

cqmgserv.exe faulting module cause fault address

I have a DL380 G3 server installed with SMARTSTART ver 7.80. There is a pop-up whenever the server is reboot. This error even continue after I've upgraded the PSP to ver 7.9.1. The main error page in the pop-up is "Server Agent Service encountered a problem and needed to close". There is also error logged in the Application Event log stating "Fauting application cqmgserv.exe version 7.90.0.0, faulting module cpqhlth.dll, version 7.90.0.0 fault address 0x0000ee78".
I've attached some screenshots for your review. Appreciate anyone's help that can correct this problem.
Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: cqmgserv.exe faulting module cause fault address

hi

go to Add/Remove Programs

- Remove HP insight Manager Agents
- Reboot
- Install
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=316529&swItem=MTX-5a2d06a4f63b4479ae86e80bd3&prodNameId=3288130&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&taskId=135&mode=4&idx=0

is that Windows 2003 service pack 2?

and test again
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
Lai Siew Yuen
Frequent Advisor

Hi Karlo,
After re-installing the HP Insight Manager agent, the error has gone away. Thank you for your kind advice.
Best Regards.
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi

cool my pleasure anytime

regards
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
T2
Occasional Advisor

I do also have this problem with "Faulting application cqmgserv.exe version 7.90.0.0, faulting module cpqhlth.dll, version 7.90.0.0 fault address ..." But my system unfortunately has in Add/Remove programs no Insight Manager Agent. Installation of the mentioned download stops at 5 blocks of progress bar.
Any idea?

Regards Thomas