cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cqmgstor.exe error

Ali_21
Advisor

cqmgstor.exe error

One of my servers is no longer reporting to Insight Manager 7 SP2.3 (Blue dots in IM7 indicating that the Agents can't be found) and I am getting cqmgstor.exe Application Errors.

The application failed to initialise properly (0x0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application. (See attached screenshot)

These errors occur when the box reboots or when you manually try to restart CqMgStor, CqMgHost or the CpqWebMgmt services.

Thanks in advance for any help.
3 REPLIES
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Re: cqmgstor.exe error

Hi,

This is regarding the CQMGSTOR.EXE

HP Insight Storage Agents Service (CQMGSTOR.EXE and supporting DLLs)
This component runs as a software service under Microsoft Windows. The service collects
information from fibre channel, drive array, and SCSI subsystems at periodic intervals and
makes the collected data available to the HP SNMP agent. It also provides SNMP alerts. The
HP Insight Storage Agents Service includes the following agents:

â ¢Drive Array Information Agent
â ¢Fibre Array Information Agent
â ¢SCSI Information Agent

So seems to be the file is corrupt or not working. You can try to re-configure the same.

Or

Try to install the latest Proliant Support pack on same server.

Regards,
Pra
Nothing is impossible
Ali_21
Advisor

Thank you for your reply Prashant Sharma.

I did reinstall the ProLiant Support Pack Version 7 on the Server, but unfortunately it did not solve the cqmgstor.exe error problem!

If reinstalling the Support Pack did not help, do you have any other ideas?
Would appreciate it.

Regards,
Ali
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Hi,

What we can do is try,
If we un-install all the services for same then try to reconfigure with older version is it giving the same error. Which can be produced from older management CD.

Regards,
Prashant S.
Nothing is impossible