cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

determining which drivers updates ML110

Tim_361
Advisor

determining which drivers updates ML110

On a Proilant ML 330 one can run the PSP to make sure all drivers are updated... is there any tool to determine which drivers need updating in say a Proliant ML110?
5 REPLIES
Mauro Rusignuolo
Trusted Contributor

Re: determining which drivers updates ML110

It seems, to me, that doesn't exist.
bye.

TJK
<> Leonardo da Vinci
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor

Hi,

It's not so easy with the ML/DL100 series however if you go to the following link, pick your model and operating system you will see all the available drivers.

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/

I hope this helps.

Brian
Tim_361
Advisor

Thanks for the suggestion. I knew where to find drivers... I was hoping there was an automated way to determine whether a driver needed updating. One has to know what version/date is currently installed and then look at the list. The PSP and other tools that other vendors offer - make it so much easier to stay up-to-date. At least there's room for improvement.
Mauro Rusignuolo
Trusted Contributor

none ot this tool.
unfortunately.

bye.

TJK.
<> Leonardo da Vinci
Mauro Rusignuolo
Trusted Contributor

How many points should I assign to replies?
Every response to your question is eligible to earn between 1-10 points. No need to worry about running out of points - when a truly awesome reply rolls in that deserves a 10, you will be able to assign it a 10! However, be careful to assign points based on the value that a reply truly provides. Use the following scale as a guideline:

o N/A: The answer was simply a point of clarification to my original question

o 1-3: The answer didn't really help answer my question, but thanks for your assistance!

o 4- 7: The answer helped with a portion of my question, but I still need some additional help!

o 8-10: The answer has solved my problem completely! Now I'm a happy camper!

Although assigning points is not mandatory, it is a key component of a strong, interactive community, and it is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. Others have taken time to help you, so please take a moment to give them credit for their assistance!

» Top of page

<> Leonardo da Vinci