108798 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

dl 380 gen 10 showing error message while booting the windows 2016

SOLVED
Go to solution
OFred
Visitor

Re: dl 380 gen 10 showing error message while booting the windows 2016

Thanks ! Furthermore, I had to reset the smart array in the same menu, which was not very convenient..
Note that DL 360 gen 8 with IP 1.72 + Bios 05/2019 + iLO 2.77 + SmartArray firmware 8.32 supports very well "unofficially" Windows server 2019.
AxeLinux
Regular Visitor

For those who still have the problem with Intelligent Provisioning version 3.50 and below, HP has released a "critical" patch that updates the intelligent provisioning to 3.62. This fixes the problem.
Here is the link: https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/swd/detail?swItemId=MTX_c0a417ecd8ff486c8be8ef3f06 

KevinYeung
Occasional Advisor

I encountered the same error message today during install Windows 2016 today. 

Exit /b 0

Tried to reset the BIOS to default and re-create the array, re-install Win2016 - no luck 

Called vendor support and help me updated the firmware, BIOS is running v2.64 (04/21/2022),  reset BIOS, rebuild array but still fail

need urgent help on this. thanks 

Kevin 

Sunitha_Mod

@KevinYeung

Hello Kevin, 

Thanks for writing to us! Since you have posted in an old topic and there is no response yet, I would recommend you to create a new topic using the create "New Discussion" button, so the experts can check and assist you further. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
KevinYeung
Occasional Advisor

Thank you, will do 

NdjououLouis
Regular Visitor

yes that helped to fix the issue ..   and many thanks 

Also, ensure that the IOMMU is disabled  at the time  you do the install / .... 

From the System Utilities screen, select System Configuration > BIOS/Platform Configuration (RBSU) > Virtualization Options > AMD (R) IOMMU.

Enabling AMD virtualization options (hpe.com)