ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753508 Members
4991 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: dl320g5p sata raid

tosishe

dl320g5p sata raid

i have 2 servers dl320g5p. system: winserv 2003 x64. i build raid 0. but install system on other sata hdd, because through f6 driver was unable to load.
in device manager unknown raid controller i try to install all drivers that you tell of alike topics but all have wrote "The software will not be installed on this system because the required hardware is not present in the system or the software/firmware doesn't apply to this system." only 08695.exe said
"The software is not installed on this system, but is supported for installation."
please, help me.
and also i tried install all drivers from intel. no results.
5 REPLIES 5
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi

I don't get it very well

if you get this "The software is not installed on this system, but is supported for installation.""

with cp008695.exe driver
what happens after that? won't install? have you tried manually going to device manager and look for the .inf file

bye
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
tosishe

if l try to install
"The installation procedure did not complete successfully. An error occurred during the setup process.

You may look at the setup log file for more details if desired.

Additional Information:
Installation failed on at least one device. One of the devices may have been deleted through Device Manager and a reboot may be necessary to complete the driver installation for this device.

Press the 'Close' button to exit Setup."

in event log warning id 57 "The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur."

when i try manually go to device manager and look for the .inf file it's installed but works incorrect (id error 10) and i have a blue screen
if i try install intel matrix sorage i get a blue screen.

TRS
Frequent Advisor

I think ur problem is get resolve through f6 option.

U are doing right steps but dont know the patch is right or wrong.

If IDE Port is available on mother board then try to install through IDE Device AND KEPT READY drivers for the sata controller.
tAKE the proper exe & create a flopy for inf files which u have to provide through f6 option.
Dont choose windows based driver.Provide driver through flopy.

i HOPE UR PROBLEM GET RESOLVE.

aLL THE BEST.

Regards,
Shinde
tosishe

Thanks, my dl320g5p has work 5 days :). The driver for my controller has worked only after installation sp2 and all udates. i really dont know how does it work :)Miracle. :)
tosishe

cp008695.exe only after sp2 works