1752572 Members
4687 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: dl360gen9 ilo no ip and both led green

thorsten1

dl360gen9 ilo no ip and both led green

Hello together,

i have a dl360gen9 server who is getting no ilo ip...

ilo was resetted, but no luck. another server worked fine!

on the ilo interface both leds are permanently on ?!

on the second server the leds are out and only on, if cable was connected...

Any Ideas?

Thanks...

2 REPLIES 2
Anu_K
HPE Pro

Hello,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which might help you to resolve this issue : https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00045659en_us#N100C5

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

AmRa
HPE Pro

1. Check by cold/hard reboot of the server.
2. Power drain the server and check the status.

Steps To Power drain the server:
i. Remove both power cables.
ii. Press and hold power button without connecting power cables.
iii. Later release power button and connect power cables and power on the server.

3. Clear NVRAM

Following are steps to clear NVRAM using the system maintenance switch on the system board:
a. Extend the server from the rack, remove the access panel, and locate the system maintenance switch (refer to item 1 in figure 1 below).
b. Move switch S6 from default 'Off' position to 'On', install the access panel and connect the power cable to the walljack and power it on.
c. When a message indicates that a maintenance switch has been turned on and the unit has been reset, power it off, remove the power cable from the walljack. Remove it from the rack, remove the access panel and reverse switch S6 to 'Off' and then power the server back again.

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo