ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

geforce2 mx400 pci card on a pl1600

geforce2 mx400 pci card on a pl1600

Ok my problem is that I was given this server and I have update the bios and done all the update on it.It has window 2000 as the os and running good.Problem is after all that is done and i try to install these video card and did disable the onboard one.I try to boot and i get a disk error.I did check that array is first on boot for what i can see that is set right no matter what slot i use the same error shows up.I'm lost and dont have a clue what's up with these error.Plz help me on these problem.
2 REPLIES
e4services
Honored Contributor

Re: geforce2 mx400 pci card on a pl1600

Sounds like the PCI video has altered the PCI interrupts and has interfered with the RAID Controller. Does the BIOS from the RAID load in? And you can still see the raid as configured? Everything is online in the RAID configuration?
Hot Swap Hard Drives

Re: geforce2 mx400 pci card on a pl1600

NO when i put the pci card in and boot i see it go and check memory and processor and then it say hit F1 to continue or F10 to scu either way i go it gives me disk error.I never go no further then that.Thank you for fast response in helping me i hope we can figure these out.