4879 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: how to check ipv6 gw info from ilo4

Nag1
Occasional Contributor

how to check ipv6 gw info from ilo4

hi,

I would like to check the Ipv6 address and Gw informatio via ilo4 console. we are using ILO FW- 1.51 Jun 16 2014

ther reason is we inable launch ilo via web so we need to check if there is any ipv6 isue as we are using ipv6 addres.

THanks

4 REPLIES 4
Nag1
Occasional Contributor

we are using DL360 gen8 server

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

I belive the F8 local iLO console only shows the IPv4 information. you can run HP Lights-Out Configuration Utility on the host OS to get/set the networking information using the XML

Download the HP Lights-Out XML Scripting Samples and the HP Lights-Out Configuration Utility. Follow the link and select your OS to download the software
http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5264039&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4176

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
Nag1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

hponcfg available in my syste, .Can you please provide the script to find IPV6 address and GW info via simple script for hponcfg ?

Thanks

Nag

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

@Nag1 wrote:

Hello,

hponcfg available in my syste, .Can you please provide the script to find IPV6 address and GW info via simple script for hponcfg ?

Thanks

Nag

Download the above sample scripting package, it contains all the sample RIBCL commands for hponcfg

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!