cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set the proper time in intelligent provisioning

valdemarromero
Occasional Visitor

how to set the proper time in intelligent provisioning

pls. specify what procedure  I must follow to put the correct time  in intelligent provisioning because it was wrongly set the first time it was done and when i want to change it now it does not appear the option current date-time in the intelligent provisioning preferences of the perform Maintenance option.

1 REPLY
Lincy_Zachariah
Valued Contributor

Re: how to set the proper time in intelligent provisioning

Hi,

When accessing Intelligent Provisioning, one of the following happens:

• If this is your first time to use Intelligent Provisioning, onscreen prompts guide you through some initial configuration and registration tasks.
• If Intelligent Provisioning was previously accessed and the initial configuration and registration tasks are complete, the Intelligent Provisioning home page is displayed. In the home screen, Please select
Perform Maintenance menu

The Perform Maintenance menu contains the following maintenance-related tasks:
• Active Health System download
• Firmware Update
• Intelligent Provisioning Preferences
• Deployment Settings
• Array Configuration Utility (ACU/ADU)
• Insight Diagnostics
• Quick Configs
• iLO configuration
• HP Insight Remote Support
• Erase

From these select Intelligent Provisioning Preferences. Use Intelligent Provisioning Preferences to change basic preferences, including the interface and keyboard languages, network and share setting, system date and time, and settings about getting software updates. In addition, the End User License Agreement is accessible from this screen. To change the date or time, click the displayed date or time and use the displayed calendar to clock to select the new values.

You will get the following screen and you can edit the settings:IP1.jpg

Thanks & regards,
I work for HP
A quick resolution to technical issues for your HP Enterprise products is just a click away HP Support Center Knowledge-base
See Self Help Post for more details