7345 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: hp network configuration utility error message

SOLVED
Go to solution
CED_IT

hp network configuration utility error message

When I start HP network utility on the control pannel, I received the error message "RaisePropertyUi Failed 0x800f2021"

I don't have access to configure my 2 network cards (NC7771 & NC7781).

This problem start after the setup of the last hp support pack.
The driver and firmware of network cards is updated.

Now, I have to uninstall the network cards and I can't to reinstall it.
It's a Proliant ML370 - Windows2000server - domain controler - file & print
Help me...
6 REPLIES 6
Jana_4
Occasional Advisor

CED IT

Were your NIC cards teamed before the update? If so you need to download and install the correct driver for teaming.

Uninstall your current NIC drives in safe mode and then reinstall the appropriate one that you require.
CED_IT

thnaks to your answer Jana, but
they are only 1 network driver on HP web site http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/22931.html

After a reinstallation of network cards drivers and firmwares + reinstallation of HP network configuration utility, it's the same problem; I can't to configure the network and open the HP network Teaming.
Have you got an other idea ?

many thanks,
Cedric
Terry Hutchings
Honored Contributor
Solution

I would recommend making sure you have a good backup of the following directory before attempting this:
Uninstall the 7.70.0.0 teaming driver (bring up the properties for the team in MS, not NCU, select the HP network configuration utility, the select uninstall) and then reboot, manually delete all these files from c:\cpqsystem\network:

cpqteam .sys .inf .hlp .dl_ .exe .cnt .cat

hpteam.cpl cpqteam .cat .inf

w2k_cpqteam .sys .hlp .exe .cnt .dl_

w2k_hpteam.cpl

and then re-run the 7.70.0.0 install. After the reinstall of the 7.70.0.0 teaming driver you should only see the following files in

c:\cpqsystem\network:

cpqteam .cat .inf

w2k_cpqteam .sys .hlp .exe .cnt .dl_

w2k_hpteam.cpl
The truth is out there, but I forgot the URL..
CED_IT

Many thanks Terry, but I can't doing your procedure.
*I can't to uninstall NUC in MS, the check box to active the service is in grey and when I click on uninstall, nothing happens.

*all files "cpqteam*.*" is in folder c:\winnt\system32 and .sys on c:\winnt\system32\drivers
I don't have W2K_cpqteam.* files on my w2k server.

The NUC version is 8.10.0.0 (the last on HP Support Pack of 09.09.05)

when I reinstalled the HP NUC, it's successful but on cpqteam.log, I have this error "network configuration error - scripting execution syntax error"

Have you got an other idea ?
It's very deasastrous...

many thanks,
Cedric
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Please have a look at the following Customer Advisory.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=PSD_CO040811_CW02

I hope this helps.

Brian
CED_IT

I have to find the problem... it's a conflict with the drivers of a multimodem pci card : "DIGI ACCELEPORT RAS 4".

http://www.digi.com/support/productdetl.jsp?pid=1488&osvid=56&tp=1&s=10

I have to restore from a backup before the upgrade of the last hp support pack and HP NUC running.
When I have to reinstall the last update of HP support pack, I have to received a message to informed a conflict with the drivers of multimodem card.
But when you update the drivers of this mutlimodem card, you don't received a message to informed the conflict with HP NUC.

I have to replace this card with an other card and all is ok.

Thanks to all for your help.
cedric