1753969 Members
7431 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

hp proliant ml150 g3 sata driver

hell_trust

hp proliant ml150 g3 sata driver

hi

l buy hp proliant ml150 g3.l want to install windows 2000 server on my server.but when ı put the cd in the cd-rom and install is start setup ask me if you want to setup raid press F6.l press and setup say me press S and choose your drive type.my usb floopy is connect the server and floopy drive is USB 2.0 I was download the SAS RAID driver hp driver site.but setup will not see my disk drive.says no hard drive on your system.please help...
3 REPLIES 3
Mauro Rusignuolo
Trusted Contributor

Re: hp proliant ml150 g3 sata driver

Hi,
same problem many people have.
after you have create your dikette containing the right driver, it's better you prepare a bootable cd of your OS containing all the driver you need.
so you haven't to press F6 to pass other driver during the installation process.
at the second reboot, installing windows, windows itself disable the USB port.
the easyest way to do so is:

connect to

www.nliteos.com

download the installer.

follow the instruction to create your own bootable OS cd containig all the driver you need.

after you created the cd, proceed with you installation.

enjoy.

Bye.

TJK
<> Leonardo da Vinci
hell_trust

hi again.

l need true sata driver link.if you have please write.when install server 2003.I have a problem like this I call HP and they give me true link.but now.we are in weekend.hp call center tell me we are help you in week days. :((((
Mauro Rusignuolo
Trusted Contributor

the right sata drive should be in the CD delivered with the proliant Service Support and Documentation.

take a look at this:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/locate/20_6265.html

Bye.

TJK
<> Leonardo da Vinci