1748234 Members
3321 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: iLO License missing for new DL380-G9

SidAhmed
Visitor

iLO License missing for new DL380-G9

We have purshased new HP DL380 G9 (DL380 GEN9 1XE5-2640V3 64GB 4X300GB), but when starting installtion we discover that iLO license is missing.

is the iLO license should be integrated in serever fro factory?

how can we get the needed license.

br

Sid Ahmed

8 REPLIES 8
krasinka1409
HPE Pro

Hello, 

the iLO "standart" only is factory integrated. Every additional license must be purchased separately. You may check the different options here:

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c04951959

Thank you
I am an HPE Employee
SidAhmed
Visitor

Hello,

Thanks for your feeback, So at least we should have standard iLO license, but we face below error during installation phase.

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

The Remote Console feature requres an iLO Advanced License.  More iLO information can be foind here,  https://www.hpe.com/us/en/servers/integrated-lights-out-ilo.html investigate the trial option

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
SidAhmed
Visitor

Dears,

afetr check the server code of what has been purshased, we can see the presence of iLO Adv license, however we can't found it in the serevr package.

Ther server codes short description is: DL380 GEN9 1XE5-2640V3 64GB 4X300GB

Ther server codes long description is: 

DL380 Gen9 1xE5-2640v3 64GB RAM (8x8) 4x300GB 12G SAS 10K Disks- 1Gb 4P 331FLR Ethernet Adptr- Redundant 500W- 2U BB Rail Kit - Rear Serial cable - Sys Insight Display Kit-P440ar-2G Controller-iLO Adv SW

Pelase, how can we receover the purchased license that should be delivered with server?

br

ahmed

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

What is the SKU number? I can't recall ever seeing a standard SKU ship with iLO advanced.  If it shipped with the license package, it should have been in an envelope with the documentation. was it purchased direct, or through a reseller?

SidAhmed
Visitor

Hi,

The AMK code is 5000299

The server part number : 776318-B21

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

This is a CTO server and could be ordered with the advanced pack license.. Please contact HPE support if you cannot locate the license information in your documentation.

I also suggest to edit your post and remove the serial number information

krasinka1409
HPE Pro

You may conatct the licensing support team and they will provide you with your key:

http://enterpriselicense.hpe.com/public/contact

Thank you
I am an HPE Employee