ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1748128 Members
3545 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: iLO Self-Test reports a problem with: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD. View details on Diagnostics page.

Mastera
Advisor

iLO Self-Test reports a problem with: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD. View details on Diagnostics page.

Hello Dear bro,
have ofter solution what fix this problem ?
this not work
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-c04034599

9 REPLIES 9
Mastera
Advisor

Re: iLO Self-Test reports a problem with: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD. View details on Diagnostics page.

Embedded Flash/SD-CARD: Embedded media initialization failed due to media write-verify test failure.

ksram
HPE Pro

Hi @Mastera ,

Thank you for the Post.

You may try the below steps one by one : 

1) Update the ILO to the very latest available. : 2.76 : https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_05d0ca21a226439086cf02c9a0#tab-history

2) Reset ILO : ILO > Diagnostics > Reset (This will log you out and you may have to enter the Credentials again)

3) Perform NAND Format : You may refer the link which has the Steps in detail with Screenshots : https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00048622en_us (Steps to perform a NAND format via the iLO GUI)

Let us know once these steps are followed

Thank you

Ram 

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Mastera
Advisor

@ksram Hello,
what Method  working ? Steps to perform a NAND format via the iLO

Mastera
Advisor

Hello, tis solution not fix,  work only 3 minute 

ksram
HPE Pro

Hi @Mastera ,

May we please know what all Steps were performed.

So that we can share the next steps.

Thank you

Ram

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

ksram
HPE Pro

Hi @Mastera ,

Kindly let us know if the steps were performed and the status of the issue.

If all the steps were performed then we may have to repalce System Board.

However once the steps performed were confirmed, we can conlude that.

Thank you,

Ram

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo

Mastera
Advisor

Re: iLO Self-Test reports a problem with: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD. View details on Diagnost

@ksram  Not working this solution , 

ksram
HPE Pro

Re: iLO Self-Test reports a problem with: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD. View details on Diagnost

Hi @Mastera 

If all the steps mentioned on the Article has been followed, then may be this requries a repalcement of the System Board.

Thank you
RamKS

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo

medaxc
Occasional Advisor

Same, only it works for 2 mins.