5889 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

iLO license key lose

truonghongco
Occasional Visitor

iLO license key lose

Hi all,

I got a new server with iLO activated and no paper with this iLO license. Recently, i replaced the mainboard for this server and so i lost the iLO feature. I contacted with my server provider and they said they dont know that. So would you like to let me know how to get back the iLO license?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: iLO license key lose

Hi,

Try these portals for help.

http://webware.hp.com

Thanks.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

iLO is "activated" on all ProLiant servers. For certain features you need an advanced license key.   After the system board replacement, you can't access iLO at all, or are you just missing features? If the later, what features are you missing.

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
truonghongco
Occasional Visitor

iLO on my server is advanded license key and it is builded in default on my server. I do not have a license paper. I lose the iLO key when i replaced the system board. I dont know how to get back the iLO license key. My server is bought about 1 month ago.

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

With the exception of systems shipped through Factory Express, I know of no server that ships from HP with the advanced key installed. If your reseller set the system up and installed the key, they should have paper package with the key info.

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!