ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753447 Members
4898 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

ml and dl servers..... automated way to list all drivers?

curmudgeon

ml and dl servers..... automated way to list all drivers?

I have two servers just recently inherited. ML and DL G3's. Is their a program I can run that will list all

installed drivers so I can determine what if anything needs to be upgraded?

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Dr_Ing_Sosa
Frequent Advisor

Re: ml and dl servers..... automated way to list all drivers?

Honestly I would let it be. If they have been running find up to this point I doubt there are any recent updates on G3 machines... you have more potential to cause problems.

Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: ml and dl servers..... automated way to list all drivers?

Hi,

There is no automated way to list all drivers (as per my knowledge).

But there are two programs/software that I know, which would list the drivers.

1.  PSP (ProLiant Support Pack)

This is a software pack from HP for its ProLiant servers.  This software when run, lists the currently installed HP software version on your server and the update available in this pack.

To know more about this pack, visit the below link and choose HP ProLiant DL380 G3 Server series > Configuration and Setup > Setup and Installation > Proliant Support Pack Installation.

http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-905&h_lang=en&h_cc=us&h_product=241644&h_audience=smb&h_client=s-h-e010-1&h_audiencerestrict=true&lang=en&cc=us

2.  HPS Report

This is a diagnostic program from HP, which lists all installed hardware and software in a server.  But this is not a software pack or update, its only a diagnostic program.

To know more about this diagnostic program, visit the below link:

http://h20584.www2.hp.com/hpgt/guides/select?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=4248009&lang=en&cc=us

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo