1748222 Members
4664 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ml150 g3 and ghost

Andrea Valori

ml150 g3 and ghost

Hi,
I have to make a backup copy of my system running on a proliant ml150 g3 with the HP 8 internal port SAS host bus adapter using Ghost Cast Server and the its network boot feature. The problem is I haven't a valid driver for the controller in the DOS environment, so at startup the Ghost diskette doesn't find the disk! Where I can find that driver? p.s. the driver for the NIC controller exixts, so why not the other? Please help me!
3 REPLIES 3
Rajashekar Chintakunta
Honored Contributor

Re: ml150 g3 and ghost

Hi Andrea Valori,

Hp does not has dos driver for this 8 port sas controller. This controller card is a OEM of LSI SAS Card - LSISAS1068.

If there is a dos driver provided for LSISAS1068 from LSI, you could try that driver.

Regards,
Raj.
Andrea Valori

Ok, thanks!
Just few hours after my post on this forum, I've found an aspi driver for fusion-mpt on LsiLogic main site called aspimpt.sys. I've try this driver and works properly. So if everyone have the same issue, just download it from LsiLogic. However, I appreciate your quick reply.
Thanks again.
CrowLin
Occasional Contributor

Dear Andrea Valori,

Can you please teach me to download the driver and how to write the autoexec.bat and
config.sys from boot ghost cd, because I had same problem on DL380G5.thanks for you assistance.