1748227 Members
4435 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ml350 Gen9 и p440ar

Shah-v
Occasional Advisor

ml350 Gen9 и p440ar

Здравствуйте. Проблема в следующем. У нас есть 2 сервера ML350 gen 9, они приобретались без raid контроллеров. Сейчас возникла необходимость установить p440ar контроллер. Он был приобретен и установлен в сервер (sp controller 749796-001, pn server 835262-421 ). В списке PCI устройств контроллер определяется как Embeded Raid 1. SSA контроллер не видит, при включении сервера на Post Screen галочка SmartArray не стоит. И такая ситуация в обоих серверах. Ilo обновлен до версии 2.73 , System ROM p92 2.76. Может мы что-то упустили при установке контроллера, почему он определяется как PCI устройство , но не определяется как SMART ARRAY ? Может кто помочь ?

Google Translated

Hello. The problem is as follows. We have 2 ML350 gen 9 servers, they were purchased without raid controllers. Now there is a need to install a p440ar controller. It was purchased and installed on the server (sp controller 749796-001, pn server 835262-421). In the list of PCI devices, the controller is defined as Embeded Raid 1. The SSA controller does not see it; when the server is turned on, the SmartArray checkbox is not checked. And this is the situation in both servers. Ilo updated to version 2.73, System ROM p92 2.76. Maybe we missed something when installing the controller, why is it defined as a PCI device, but not defined as SMART ARRAY? Can anyone help?

10 REPLIES 10
Shah-v
Occasional Advisor

ksram
HPE Pro

Hi @Shah-v,

Please follow the below : 

1) Restart the Server and Press F9 During boot up to enter BIOS Configuration.

2) System Configuration > BIOS / Platform Configuration > PCI Device Enable / Disable

3) Check if the Controller is listed (it should be listed here) if yes, select : Enable

4) You may disable the Integrated Controller on the same window - select Embedded SATA Controller : Disable

5) Do this for the other Embedded SATA Controller if you see 

6) Save and Exit

Update us if this helped

Thank you

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Shah-v
Occasional Advisor

Эти действия проделывались изначально, но к сожалению это не помогает.

ksram
HPE Pro

Hi @Shah-v ,

Could you please share the Screenshot of the BIOS Window with the Options mentioned.

Also confirm if its getting detected on BIOS. If yes, try upadting the Firmware. You can use SPP / using the file separetaly.

Thank you

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Shah-v
Occasional Advisor

как я могу передать скриншоты ?

ksram
HPE Pro

Hi @Shah-v ,

You can click on Insert Photos and attach the pictures.

Also may we know if these were getting detected on BIOS under PCI Device.

And if you have tried updating the Firmware using SPP / rpm file.

Thank you

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo

Shah-v
Occasional Advisor

Изображения не вставляются, могу ли я переслать их вам на email ?

Shah-v
Occasional Advisor

ILO.jpgRBSU-INFO.jpgRBSU-PCI.jpgSUM-no controller firmware.jpg

Shah-v
Occasional Advisor

no ideas ?