ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need server management software Proliant DL385 G2.

vijay kumar.j
Occasional Contributor

need server management software Proliant DL385 G2.

Hi all,

Can anyone help me to get the link to download server management software including OS, to manage multiple servers from one central point to manage, get alerts, remote control and generate report for OS (Windows2003) and hardware. Like reboot a server, restart a service or run a script, batch job or executable. Built-in monitoring rules include: Event log, CPU usage, Hard Disk usage, network usage, etc. and server Proliant DL385 G2.

Thanks in advance

Vijay
3 REPLIES
marsh_1
Honored Contributor

Re: need server management software Proliant DL385 G2.

vijay kumar.j
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the update.
It works fine, but how to get OS Logs, harddisk size, manage service and computer management and etc. I could not able to in the SIM help also. kindly help me in this.
marsh_1
Honored Contributor

hi,

there is a resource library link under the link i posted before, have a read of the technical reference guide most of what you need should be covered in there, bear in mind that other product sets such as openview/patrol/tivoli et al do provide much more in depth system management but they can get mighty expensive, hp sim is free and does a pretty good job if you just need good basic system monitoring.

hth