ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752565 Members
5740 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: problem of temperature

sitopata

problem of temperature

Hi I need help with a problem that I have Loco, I have a proliant DL320 G6 that switching gives me 2 errors in temperature, first I get an error 1610, detected 42 degrees Celsius and does turn off, when actually in the room is a ambient temperature of 24 degrees, also fails in zone 1 of 42 Degrees, can anyone help me?, I have changed the base plate, updated bios but still the same, what is the problem?, thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Oscar A. Perez
Honored Contributor

La zona 1 es por lo general el sensor de temperatura ambiente.  Haz revisado que el cable que connecta el sensor de temperatura ambiente desde el panel del frente a la placa base este bueno?  Es un cable que lleva dos alambres, uno rojo y otro blanco.  Prueba que pasa si desconectas este cable desde la placa base.

Tambien te puedes conectar al iLO2 y revisar los Logs.  Quizas hay eventos ahi que nos pueden indicar con mas detalles cual es el problema con este sistema.

Edit: Zone 1 is usually the ambient temperature sensor. Have you checked if the cable that connects the temperature sensor from the front panel to the systemboard is good?  It is a cable that has two wires; one red and one white.  Check what happens if you desconnect that cable from the systemboard side.

You can also login to iLO2 and check the logs. Maybe there are events there that could give us more details on what is the problem with that system.

Bitte in der offiziellen Sprache des Forums schreiben, Danke!

Please keep the conversation in english, please.
(it was before, until it was edited, right?)

Thanks.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!