Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proliant dl380

le nagard
Occasional Visitor

proliant dl380

Bonjour.
Voila, je viens d'arriver récemment dans mon entreprise ou j'y occupe la place de technicien réseau. OL'administrateur réseau ne venant plus, ej dois m'occuper de la gestiopn des serveurs et autres...
Nous disposons d'un hp proliantr dl380 comme serveur exchange.
Mais nous avons un des disques scsi qui a laché récemment. D'apres ce dont je me souviens il suffit de remplacer le disque a chaud pour que le raid 5 se reconstruise. Mais je préfererais pouvoir avoir la main sur le console d'administration.
Le probleme est que personne dans mon service ne connais le mot de passe de la console de management HP.
Ya t'il un moyen de réinitialiser ce mot de passe? ou de l'outrepasser?
La reconstruction du raid étant assez urgente, toute information sera la bienvenue.

Merci d'avance
5 REPLIES
Mike Bollman_1
Respected Contributor

Re: proliant dl380

first apologies, I am using babelfish to translate as I don't speak french.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

If I understand correctly you had a drive fail in a RAID 5 array. You are concerned about replacing the drive and getting it rebuilt. If you are using a SmartArray controller the drive will rebuild itself automatically when you swap the bad drive. If it is software raid you will need to force the OS (windows) to rebuild.

Your next question is with regards to resetting the local webem password. If you reinstall or upgrade the management agents this will allow you to override the existing settings and set your own password. Alternatively you can stop the web agents, copy the cpqhmmd.acl file from a server that you know the password to and restart the agents.

good luck
le nagard
Occasional Visitor

hello, and thanks for your answer. I try to speak english but i have'nt got a good one.
I try to ré install the software, but when i launch the setup, the installation program said the program is up to date. So it not propose me to reinstall te software. It just said that the program is correctly installed.

Can i suppress the program which is installed and reinstall the new one? Is'nt it bad for my serveur? thios manipulation could'nt do a problem with my raid configuration?

Thanks for answers.

Best regards
Mike Bollman_1
Respected Contributor

When you run the ProLiant Support Pack there is a check box to overwrite existing install. Click this box and you are good to go.
le nagard
Occasional Visitor

So, i've reinstall the product, and i've now an acces of the management console.
But I've already an error. When i launch the console, and go to one of the 3 parts of the program, this error appears :

"a timeout occured while loading data for the hp System Management Homepage which way result in missing or incomplete information. See the HP management Homepage Log for additional informatiopn".

And, in the HP log, i've this message bellow :

"ERROR LOG (severity=2) Wed Mar 07 10:08:47 2007
UI Timeout (limit: 20s) -- Nav Load Time: 24s [breakdown: dataprotection(Protect Your Data): 0s || elm(backwards compatibility): 24s]"

This is not really important besase i'va an acces to the array configuration utility.
Mike Bollman_1
Respected Contributor

I have seen an issue with version 7.7 not properly doing the Agent install. What I have done is removed the HP Management Agents via add/remove programs. Then re-run setup for the ProLiant Support Pack. You can highlight and remove everything except for the management agents. Then re-install. That has fixed it for me.