ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752583 Members
4468 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: "ASR Detected by System ROM" error message in HP Intergrated Mangement Log Viewer

Zhang Xu_1
Occasional Advisor

Re: "ASR Detected by System ROM" error message in HP Intergrated Mangement Log Viewer

Cool! Man!
I will try and revert back if the method works.
Thanks a lot!
erjanovich

Hi.

Did it help? I got same problem.

Thanks

Oscar A. Perez
Honored Contributor

jorgesoto
Occasional Advisor

Oscar A. Perez wrote:

You need to upgrade iLO2 firmware to any version 2.0x and most importantly the iLO 2 Management Controller Driver to version 1.14.0.0

Windows 2003 x86

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?swItem=MTX-d46add34974045688a70e37632

Windows 2008 x64 and R2

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?swItem=MTX-81d3c928edde4fedaec2dd12ba

How can I upgrade the iLO 2 Management Controller Driver from a Linux system?

Oscar A. Perez
Honored Contributor

This issue only affected the iLO2 management driver for Windows.

Are you getting ASRs in Linux?  Can you post more details?

I know its been long time, but yes, I am getting ASRs in Linux servers, CentOS 5.
wreigle
Occasional Advisor

I am currently experiencing this issue with the latest and "greatest" DL380p Gen8.  I have 3 servers experiencing the issue right now. Working with HP support to try to resolve. So far after initial log review they have no idea.

Vleeshakker

Hi Wreigle,

Does HP support already has a solution for your 3 servers? I experience the same issue.

PZel
Trusted Contributor

Maybe it has to do with the ILO FW.

According to Advisory c04332584 : Upgrading ILO4 to V1.51 to solve 'NMI' errors.

PZ