ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753935 Members
9789 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: re: Weird Question HP DL360 G4 Runs Great but system doesn't register power supplies!

timbizi

re: Weird Question HP DL360 G4 Runs Great but system doesn't register power supplies!

System runs great with Windows 2003 Server as a Mail Server. I am investigating the power supplies because I have a Red Health led on the front panel. Does anyone know why the system wouldn't see the power supplies even though the system is running perfectly? If I go to HP System Management Homepage the System Section is Green and checked off. Power does have a ? mark instead of a check mark. When I go into the Power section both power bays show as absent with a status of "no error" obviously both power supplies are operational and the green led is lit on both supplies.  I have tried separate power supplies and they did the same thing. I really need to fix this thing and was hoping it's a driver or firmware issue.

2 REPLIES 2
James Kennedy_5
Regular Advisor

Re: re: Weird Question HP DL360 G4 Runs Great but system doesn't register power supplies!

Sounds like a management agents problem, reload them from PSP 8.70.

Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Is it the external health on the front that is lit?