cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unexpected Restart or nightly shutdown with blue screen

pescoeg
Occasional Visitor

unexpected Restart or nightly shutdown with blue screen

my server is (HP Proliant ml370 g5) with windows 2003 server Sp1 Operating system installed...it was stable until 2 weeks ago.The problem is: when the computer is running normally it makes unexpected Restart or nightly shutdown with blue screen every day (the Blue screen error gives me the file name RDPWD.SYS on the second line of the page)

And after restarting the windows and logging in with admin username and password it's appears error reporting ID 6008 with current signature:BCCode: 50 BCP1: FA1B6A4C   BCP2: 0000000 BCP3: B447A0A1 BCP4: 00000000 OSVer: 5_2_3790 SP: 1_0 Product: 305_2 Reporting Details: This error Report Includes: Information regarding the condition of Microsoft windows when the problem occurred, the operating system version and computer hardware in use, and the Internet Protocol (IP) Address of your computer. When I’m trying to disable one of my tow networks (Server local network) it appears normal start up without the error message but still unexpected shutdown every night

The dump file attached with the post