ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753944 Members
8664 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

update Proliant Microserver Gen10 Plus SPS firmware MicroserverGen10PlusSPS_05.01.04.500.f

Baohong
Visitor

update Proliant Microserver Gen10 Plus SPS firmware MicroserverGen10PlusSPS_05.01.04.500.f

Hi

when update my gen10 plus server's sps firmware from 5.1.4.400 to 05.01.04.500(b), it always fails.

the ilo show :

Firmware Update
The last attempt to update or upload firmware was not successful. Make sure you are using a valid, signed flash file and try again. If you are attempting to install a component, first upload it to the iLO Repository then add it to the Installation Queue.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?
thanks
2 REPLIES 2
support_s
System Recommended

Query: update Proliant Microserver Gen10 Plus SPS firmware MicroserverGen10PlusSPS_05.01.04.500.f

System recommended content:

1. HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus User Guide

2. HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: update Proliant Microserver Gen10 Plus SPS firmware MicroserverGen10PlusSPS_05.01.04.5

Hi,

Did you try with Windows version file?
Online ROM Flash Component for Windows x64 - (SPS) Firmware for HPE MicroServer Gen10 Plus.

When flashing firmware via the iLO 5 web interface or HPE Restful interface, use the correct image file with extension (.bin.signed)
ROM Flash Firmware Package - Server Platform Services (SPS) Firmware for HPE MicroServer Gen10 Plus

You need to extract fwpkg file and get the .bin file to update SPS.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo