ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1748099 Members
5614 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: where do I find HP End of life support for Below HP hardware ?

HP_Storage_Sham
Visitor

where do I find HP End of life support for Below HP hardware ?

we are using HP hardware in our organization,  Please find the below list of Hardware from HP,

now, where should I find HP End of life support information? 

Whome I need to contact to get this information.

Sombody help me to get this informatin.

End of Life Support for  HP Proliant BL460c G6   HP Proliant BL460c G7   HP Proliant BL460c G8   HP Proliant BL460c G9   HP Proliant DL380 G9   StoreEasy 3830   StoreOnce 5100   MSA Storage 2040   MSL Tape Library 4048   HP EVA 4400   Brocade SAN Switch   HP C7000 Enclosure   HP 3PAR 7200   HP 3PAR 7400  

2 REPLIES 2
yoko_nagashima
Super Collector

Hello,

Thank you for using HPE products. We offer product recycling service to our customers at more than 60 countries worldwide. Please refer to this website to find more details and contact information (different by country / region).

https://www.hpe.com/us/en/about/environment/product-recycling.html

HP_Storage_Sham
Visitor

Thank you yoko_nagashima, for your reply.

I am not looking for recycling products.

We need end of life support details from HP to forecast the hardware investment from the business perspective.

Shameer Ahmed
Systems Engineer
IT Service Delivery
AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S.C. (c)
Dubai Outsource Zone, Building 4, 3rd Floor
PO Box 32505, Dubai, UAE
shameer.ahmed@axa-gulf.com | http://www.axa-gulf.com
Mob: +971 52 8054116

[AXA]

Please consider the environment before printing this message.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (including any attachments), is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S.C. (c) or AXA Cooperative Insurance Company. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

╪е╪┤╪╣╪з╪▒ ╪и╪з┘Д╪│╪▒┘К╪й: ┘К╪╣╪к╪и╪▒ ┘З╪░╪з ╪з┘Д╪и╪▒┘К╪п ╪з┘Д╪е┘Д┘Г╪к╪▒┘И┘Ж┘К ( ┘И╪и╪з┘Д╪е╪╢╪з┘Б╪й ┘Д╪г┘К ┘Е╪▒┘Б┘В╪з╪к) ╪│╪▒┘К╪з┘Л ┘И ┘К┘З╪п┘Б ┘Б┘В╪╖ ┘Д╪е╪│╪к╪о╪п╪з┘Е ╪з┘Д┘Е╪▒╪│┘Д ╪е┘Д┘К┘З ( ╪з┘Д┘Е╪▒╪│┘Д ╪е┘Д┘К┘З┘Е ). ┘В╪п ┘К╪н╪к┘И┘К ╪╣┘Д┘Й ┘Е╪╣┘Д┘И┘Е╪з╪к ┘В╪з┘Ж┘И┘Ж┘К╪й ╪М ┘Е┘З┘Ж┘К╪й ╪г┘И ┘Е╪╣┘Д┘И┘Е╪з╪к ╪г╪о╪▒┘Й . ╪е╪░╪з ┘Д┘Е ╪к┘Г┘Ж ╪з┘Д┘Е╪▒╪│┘Д ╪е┘Д┘К┘З ╪М ┘К╪▒╪м┘Й ╪е╪и┘Д╪з╪║ ╪з┘Д┘Е╪▒╪│┘Д ┘Б┘И╪▒╪з┘Л ┘И ┘К╪м╪и ╪е╪к┘Д╪з┘Б ┘З╪░╪з ╪з┘Д╪и╪▒┘К╪п ╪з┘Д╪е┘Д┘Г╪к╪▒┘И┘Ж┘К . ╪к╪╣╪и╪▒ ╪г┘К ╪г╪▒╪з╪б ╪к┘Е ╪░┘Г╪▒┘З╪з ┘Б┘К ┘З╪░┘З ╪з┘Д╪▒╪│╪з┘Д╪й ╪╣┘Ж ╪▒╪г┘К ╪з┘Д╪┤╪о╪╡ ╪з┘Д┘Е╪▒╪│┘Д ╪М ╪е┘Д╪з ╪е╪░╪з ╪░┘Г╪▒ ╪з┘Д┘Е╪▒╪│┘Д ╪и┘И╪╢┘И╪╣ ┘И ┘Е╪╣ ╪з┘Д╪│┘Д╪╖╪й ╪з┘Д┘Е╪о┘И┘Д┘З ┘Д┘З ╪М ╪и╪г┘Ж┘З╪з ┘И╪м┘З╪з╪к ┘Ж╪╕╪▒ ╪┤╪▒┘Г╪й ╪г┘Г╪│╪з ┘Д┘Д╪к╪г┘Е┘К┘Ж ╪з┘Д╪о┘Д┘К╪м ╪┤.┘Е.╪и(┘Е) ╪г┘И ╪┤╪▒┘Г╪й ╪г┘Г╪│╪з ┘Д┘Д╪к╪г┘Е┘К┘Ж ╪з┘Д╪к╪╣╪з┘И┘Ж┘К . ┘И ┘В╪и┘Д ┘Б╪к╪н ╪г┘К ┘Е╪▒┘Б┘В╪з╪к ╪М ┘К╪▒╪м┘Й ╪з┘Д╪к╪н┘В┘В ┘Е┘Ж┘З╪з ╪╣┘Ж ╪з┘Д┘Б┘К╪▒┘И╪│╪з╪к ┘И╪з┘Д╪╣┘К┘И╪и.