Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
ProLiant Servers - Netservers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register support contract

zenlord
Occasional Visitor

Cannot register support contract

Hi,

I recently purchased a new Proliant server for our SOHO, together with a support pack. But when I follow the link that is sent to me via email, there are several problems with the form:

https://h30125.www3.hp.com/csn/lcl/nl/salesmktg/elfpack/elf_enduser_main.asp?<and some more options in the link>

1) I have to select 'bulk' and then 'online registration' to see the 'next'-button

2) in the next screen, I can enter all the necessary data, but the 'preview'-button doesn't do anything: no preview and no errormessage is shown. I have tried entering more and less information, selecting a different option etc. but nothing really works.

I'm using firefox 3.5 on debian squeeze. So the browser should not be a problem...

How can I register mu support contract?

THX!

1 REPLY
zenlord
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cannot register support contract

I figured it out myself. Apparently the registration form is not handled correctly by iceweasel (firefox in Debian). Registering with chromium-browser worked with one little flaw: the registration certificate was rendered in the letter-format instead of the A4-format it claimed it should be.

A webform that is not working in firefox these days is a very bad webform...