1751712 Members
5548 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: DL 465C Server's WWN issues

sirajdheen maideen

DL 465C Server's WWN issues

Hello,
I have C7000 enclosure with 8 DL465c servers.The enclosure is attached to the MS2012 mass storage enclosure. I am able to see all 5 servers' WWN in the volume mangement menu of mass storage the rest three is not appearing. I swapped the mezanine cards still the same so local HP support replaced the motherboard of all three. Out of three one worked and I was able to see it's host number in Mass storage menu, but the rest two is the same. I upgraded the latest firmware still same. Any help would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
lachuzhnikov
Advisor

Maybe you have configured zoning on FC switch?
sirajdheen maideen

I have not configured any Zoning stuff on the switches. All the Six out of 8 servers are working fine , only two are malfunctioning. Today I found something strange like while I boot the blade server using HP Firmware update CD then I could see the WWN numbers through MS2000 mamangement utility. I could restart both controller and it will be there but if I remove the CD and rebooted the Server and restart the controllers of MSA2000, then I could see message "No Ports Found" corresponding to the WWN .