1752794 Members
7486 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Drivers fot ProLiant MicroServer Gen10

A_Perez
Regular Visitor

Drivers fot ProLiant MicroServer Gen10

Hi, I'm trying to find the drivers for the graphic card of HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 but II can't find it.

The O.S. is HPE Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation and it installs automatically all the drivers except this one. Tried with the automatized detection of amd drivers but it fails.

¿Any idea?

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18
Erdogan Temur
HPE Pro

Hello,

You can check from the link below.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/home/driverHome?sp4ts.oid=1009955119

Kind Regards,
Erdogan.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!

Accept or Kudo

A_Perez
Regular Visitor

Thanks, found this link before but it doesn't have the correct drivers for Windows Server 2012 Foundation. The graphical driver for Windows Server on that page does not work in the Foundation nor from official AMD.

it-torres

I can confirm that this drivers are not installing correctly on Microserver gen 10 with Windows Server 2012 r2 Foundation.  Drivers from AMD download page also don't work.

it-torres

Are there any drivers updates to solve this problem?

Erdogan Temur
HPE Pro

Hi @it-torres

try this driver for 2012 r2 srv.

* RECOMMENDED * AMD Chipset and Graphic Driver for HPE MicroServer Gen10 with Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012R2

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=1009955119&swItemId=MTX_5177c5e245f9433291413c6f36&swEnvOid=4184

Kind Regards,
Erdogan.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!

Accept or Kudo

it-torres

This driver doesn't work. Setup process goes well but after restarting server in the device manager Display Adaptor informs that there is a problem with device driver (Error 43).  The maximum resolution that can achieve is 800x600. With the Basic Display Adaptor from Microsoft the maximum resloution is 1024x768.

We need to connect two monitors to this server for local use. Other users will be connected by remote desktop and the problem of the drivers does not affect them.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hi Santiago,

Community forums is a peer-to-peer discussion forum, to get quick solution to your questions, you may need to contact our technical support team. 

Here is the list of the technical support numbers for different regions:

https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=A00039121ENW

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
UrbanIT
Occasional Visitor

This seems like a common problem with the Gen10 units as I have seen a few posts, maybe HPE should either post the solution or post something about it been a known issue?

DigiVie
Frequent Visitor

Gen10 Microserver w/ Server 2016 - Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor in device mgr status "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)"

I'm an IT service provider /MSP, and this is my first foray into HP servers (Dell for literally decades), and this is frustrating.

No drivers on the HP support site. AMD automatic install _says_ it succesfully installs an APU driver (but doesn'), and all I can get with ScreenConnect is 640x480, so I have to use RDP to connect (which gives me good resolution, but we need SC to work at a better resolution).

Have a 5 year warranty on this puppy and will hold HP's feet to the fire on this. Not acceptable.