4603 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP MIcro Server Gen 8 Warranty Information Incorrect

nirolk
Occasional Visitor

HP MIcro Server Gen 8 Warranty Information Incorrect

HI,

I have an Unusual  problem , but in its context its quite importat to me , back in June 2017, but due to unforseen circumstance i nevr got to iuse it just yesterday i tried to register it , but HP warranty check says this ran out of warranty on  Dec 2017 when it should be up and running till June 2108,.
i have tried to find a link to contact support to update the error on their part but  cannot find any link to contact them.
is any one here able to pint me in the right direction?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Erdogan Temur
HPE Pro

Hi,

It may vary according to the countries but the warranty of this server is usually 1 year.

Did you check warranty from the link below?

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home

Kind Regards,
Erdogan.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!

Accept or Kudo

nirolk
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for your Reply ,it is much appriciated 
the warranty is for 1 Year , I purchsed it in June 2017 ,that page you linked ssd warranty ran out in Dec 2017 , I cant open a case to change the warranty details to the correct date as HPE support site wont let me submit a case or infact register the server as the site thinks it is "out of Warranty"  HPE chat support says they cant help as they only deal with " in warrnty Technical problems" and dont know a specific number to contact any body ! care pack support says they can only deal with ,new sales or existing care packs, 
i honestly dont know how to sort this out ,I cant understand why there isnt a simple qeury system to sort things out like this.

I was hoping some one here would know a number or an email address to contact a correct team to sort this out.

Thanks.

Erdogan Temur
HPE Pro

@nirolk not too difficult to reach HPE support.

Where are you from?

Kind Regards,
Erdogan.

Accept or Kudo

nirolk
Occasional Visitor

Hi Erdogan Temur,
thanks Again im in the UK I have tried twitter,facebook & chat also carepack number 0845 161 0050 and they cant help ,social media teams havent botherd to reply at all :(.

Erdogan Temur
HPE Pro

Hi,

I think this correct support line. 

Servers

Warranty and Out of Warranty:
0845-161-0030
Monday-Friday, 08:00-18:00 (except Bank Holidays)

Kind Regards,
Erdogan.

Accept or Kudo