ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1753259 Members
4915 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP server TC2120 do not turn on

Hernando Franco

HP server TC2120 do not turn on

A have a server that if I reboot o turn off wen I tray to turn on do not star and de led in the fron turns on ambar color but If a Turn on off a leave of for a 1 o 2 hours off them I turn on again it works Very good
I need to a solution for this problem
Thanks.
Tengo un servidor que si lo a pago o reinicio no prende y el led frotal se coloca de color ambar pero si lo dejo apagado durante 1 o 2 horas y lo prendo de nuevo funciona bien sin
probelmas por eso no se que solucion dar a este problema
Gracias
5 REPLIES 5
Avinash K
Valued Contributor

Re: HP server TC2120 do not turn on

Hi Hernando Franco,

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please post your question in English? This will help everybody in the Forum understand the query and allow them to participate as well.

Thanks,
Avinash K S

PS: Please continue to post here by clicking on the "Reply" button.
Hernando Franco

I Have a server with a problem IF I turn oFF
when I turn on again do not star and the from led is ambar color do not display noting on the screen but if I un plug from the Ac power and leave for 1 o 2 hours off
and them I turn on the server IT star and work with out a problem for weeks
Jack Macomber

I have a similar problem. the Server will occasionally just not boot up. The front led sometimes is green with flashing orange lite and sometimes it is green steady. The orange HD lite will lite up for a while and then go off. System doesn't complete POST.
I have tried unplugging and pushing start button to discharge any static before trying to reboot. Sometimes this works and sometimes not.
Nothing new has been installed hw or sw. On Win Server 2003 and recently installed SP with no change. Have tried swapping out kb/mouse/monitor with no success. Definitely internal.
jake requierme

I really need your help!.. I have my HP server TC2120. I installed winxp SP2 on it and it works fine, and when i upgraded my Bios to "BIOS21" it crashed down. I cant even start my PC again, no display in my screen. How can i fix this problem? Anyone can help me please?
Sean Guo

I have a similar problem. the Server will occasionally just not boot up. The front led sometimes is green with flashing orange lite and sometimes it is green steady. The orange HD lite will lite up for a while and then go off. System doesn't complete POST. please help me. Thanks in advanced.