ProLiant Servers - Netservers

Hpe gen10 plus microserver HD sleds?

SOLVED
Go to solution
chris02302
Occasional Visitor

Hpe gen10 plus microserver HD sleds?

I have been looking everywhere for the sleds for my microserver gen10 plus. I am getting some 3.5" sas NAS drives and need a way to mount them. I have a 500gb samsung evo with esxi on it now but need storage. Also what is a good brand of ram to use in this. I need to upgrade it to 64gb as the 16gb it came with just isnt enough also the same with the 32gb. Thanks again

chris

2 REPLIES 2
TVVJ
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Hpe gen10 plus microserver HD sleds?

Hello,

The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus QuickSpecs,' shows that it ships with an hard drive cage for four large form factor, non-hotpug hard drive.

To convert that to small form factor non-hotplug drive you may install the HPE MicroServer Gen10 SFF NHP SATA Converter Kit having option part number 870213-B21. Refer to section 'Core Options > HPE Unique Options', in the above referred QuickSpecs.

Furthermore, the aforesaid QuickSpecs indicate that the maximum memory supported by this server is 32GB.

It is always recommended to use HPE option parts for this server as provided in the QuickSpecs as they have been tested and supported by HPE. Third party options have not been tested and is also not supported by HPE.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

chris02302
Occasional Visitor

Re: Hpe gen10 plus microserver HD sleds?

Thank you very much i wish hpe offered more than 2 16gb sticks for it. I know its a microserver but if there is hpe (2) 32gb sticks or higher i can use in it that would be great. My windows VM eats a ton of ram. thanks!

chris