1748181 Members
3741 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

LO100i Password Recovery on a Proliant DL140 G3

diego maradona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi -

I just finished setting up the LO100i piece of my DL140 G3 server however when I try to log in with the default "admin/admin" or "operator/operator" accounts, it refuses to let me in. I have never set up a username or password on this system before and I desperately need to get into the IPMI to use its functionality.

Can someone please provide me with instructions for recovering/resetting the login passwords???

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
James ~ Happy Dude
Honored Contributor

Re: LO100i Password Recovery on a Proliant DL140 G3

Hello,

Any updates ? admin/admin SHOULD have worked; R u sure, the password has not been changed ?

The only other known default passwords used for ilo(not for 100i) is "Administrator" & "password"

Also, please be advised that these username & passwords are case-sensitive.

James.
Nathan .

Any Updates on this? I have the same problem with a ML150 G3...another bit of useful info is that I can telnet in fine using admin/admin just using the web browser doesnt work.
Nathan .

You've probably given up by now, but I solved this problem by using Firefox rather than IE7, there is also a firmware update that fixes this problem (If your prob is also IE7)