ProLiant Servers - Netservers

ML 150 G3 Lights-Out 100c defect ?

Martin Diener

ML 150 G3 Lights-Out 100c defect ?

Hello,

I have a Problem with a ML 150 G3 Lights-Out 100c Card and hope you can help me.
I have ML 150 G3 Server and bought a ML 150 G3 Lights-Out 100c card (Part=403582B21).
I have installed the card in the dedicated PCI-Port and turned on my server. First the card did not show up during boot-up sequence. Normally the card will appear or ?
I know only the old cards (RILO 1 and RILO2) and there they show up and you can configure (IP, Subnet, user etc.) them. But this card did not show up.
Furthermore the first time the card did not connect to my switch, so the network port of my switch stays dark.
Then I reinstalled all components and the card connect to my network switch, but did not show up during bootup sequence.
Then I disconnected all of my components (Raid Controller SA200/128, HP Ultra 320 SCSI Host Bus adapter, Adaptec 2940 U2W Host Bus Adapter) from my server so the only card which was left was this Remote Insight card, but this time the card did not show up also during bootup sequence. So I think the card is defect or have you any hint, which I could do ?

Thanks

Best Regards
Martin