ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1754016 Members
7454 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ML 150 hardisk installationbrackets

Kjetil Olsen

ML 150 hardisk installationbrackets

I am going to install a sata raid system in my ml 150 (not G2). Now i only have one SCSI disk installed in the cold swap cage. My problem is that i cant find the installation brackets to mount on the sides of the disks so that they can slide into the drive cage. You cant use screws, only those purple plastic things.
I've been trying to talk with hp support, but they cant help me, and no reseller i Norway can either.
Can anyone of you know where i can get hold of these installation brackets so I can mount the harddrives i the server? The server i useless whith just one disk, and to change the whole cabinett seems unnesicary. I've been trying to get hold of tese for nearly a year now. Thank you for any answers!
2 REPLIES 2
Kjetil Olsen

I've found this part number:
hp Part #373211-001
on this site: http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=860595

Anyone know if you can use this on the ml 150 model - its originally for the ml 150g2 model?
Kjetil Olsen

I bought the kit above, and of course you can not use this item. So, still lost... The brackets i need is like the one on the attached image.