ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1753485 Members
4018 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ML110 Gen10 can't not install ESXi,Not found disk install after configuration RAID5 successed.

songwootb

ML110 Gen10 can't not install ESXi,Not found disk install after configuration RAID5 successed.

Please help,I'm can't install ESXi 6.7 or 7.0 as among install I get error code"256" and system stop to install.But I have to configuration RAID1 or 5 to successed. so I'm not install esxi cause system not found dis storage. Can I to toubleshooting somting?
Thank you for support.

3 REPLIES 3
support_s
System Recommended

Query: ML110 Gen10 can't not install ESXi,Not found disk install after configuration RAID5 successed.

ksram
HPE Pro

Re: ML110 Gen10 can't not install ESXi,Not found disk install after configuration RAID5 successed.

Hi,

Thank you for the Post.

May we please know how are you trying to install the OS. And also share Screenshot if available.

Please try installing it manually and see if you are able to proceed to install.

(By copying the installation file on a USB and to boot the Server from the ISO file)

Thank you

RamKS

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

ksram
HPE Pro

Re: ML110 Gen10 can't not install ESXi,Not found disk install after configuration RAID5 successed.

Hi @songwootb ,

Good day!

Any luck on this.

May we know if this solved / if there is any progress on this.

Thank you

RamKS

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo