ProLiant Servers - Netservers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MicroServer Gen 8 embedded SD failure

Occasional Visitor

MicroServer Gen 8 embedded SD failure

Morning all sorry if this has been answered before. My server has the iLO NAND failure, I have tried updating the firmware and several format attempts but isn’t working. I want to set up a RAID 1 array, is there any way of doing this without Inteligent Provisioning? Or is the motherboard only good for the bin?

Thanks Chris
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HPE Pro

Re: MicroServer Gen 8 embedded SD failure

I don't recall if you can access the RAID setting in RBSU on the Gen8 Microserver, and I don't have one handy to look at.   This Customer Advisory explains how to format the NAND which should allow you to reload Intelligent Provisioning

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c04996097

SUPPORT COMMUNICATION - CUSTOMER ADVISORY
Document ID: c04996097

Version: 10

Advisory: (Revision) HPE Integrated Lights-Out 4 (iLO 4) - HPE Active Health System (AHS) Logs and HPE OneView Profiles May Be Unavailable Causing iLO Self-Test Error 8192, Embedded Media Manager and Other Errors

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! Accept or KudoI work for HPE
Highlighted
HPE Pro

Re: MicroServer Gen 8 embedded SD failure

There is also an offline version of HPE SSA you can boot into to access the B120i settings

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! Accept or KudoI work for HPE